Brades Acre Camping © All rights reserved.
Caravan Hire Cancellations
Should the hirer cancel the booking Brades Acre will attempt to re-let the caravan and if successful the amount paid by the hirer will be refunded minus an admin charge.
If Brades Acre is unable to do so the hirer will be liable for the full amount already paid.
Booking and Payment
After we have agreed a holiday booking by either phone or email we will then send you a booking form by either post or email which is to be completed and returned with a deposit of £150.00 (cheques to be made payable to Mr G.R. Brades)
The remaining balance will then be paid on your arrival.
Short notice caravan hire is sometimes available, please call to see what dates may be available and for payment terms. At the time of short notice hire the rental rates will remain the same.
Deposits are refunded in full provided that the caravan is returned undamaged, clean and on time. Refunds are paid by cheque after cleaning and inspection of the returned caravan has occurred this will be within 14 days of the hiring being completed or terminated. The cassette toilet must be fully emptied and clean Brades Acre reserve the right to charge for any extra cleaning and repairs that we see necessary.
Caravans do’s and don’ts
• There is a strict non-smoking policy in any of our vans.
• We do allow pets only by prior arrangement.
• Pets are not to be left alone in the vans.
• No pets are allowed onto the seating area.
• All caravans are to be returned in a clean condition and chemical toilets are to be fully emptied and clean.
• No liability will be accepted for any shortages of equipment should it occur.
• Brades Acre are not liable for any loss, accident or injury however it is caused.
Brades Acre Reserve the Right To
Brades Acre can refuse hire to any person without an explanation or prior warning should any unforeseen circumstances arise
Brades Acre can substitute another caravan or cancel the hire in the event of:
• A caravan being returned damaged or dirty resulting in its unsuitability for hiring.
• The late return by a previous hirer.
• If due to unforeseen circumstances the caravan booked is not available every effort will be made to supply an alternative caravan, should this not be possible we will refund the amount paid in fill settlement of all claims.